Mono Jazz Wig by Jon Renau: Double Monofilament, Synthetic Wig
The Jon Renau Mono Jazz Wig is a short Synthetic Wig: If cute, short and spunky is your style, this is your wig! Its Mono Top construction ensures a totally natural and carefree look. The double monofilament cap ensures a super comfortable wearing experience. Ideal for sensitive scalps.
Mono Jazz by Jon Renau Specifications:
CAP DESIGN: Double Monofilament
CAP SIZE: Average
HAIR TYPE: Synthetic Wig
LENGTH: Short Wig
TEXTURE: Straight Wig
Mono Jazz by Jon Renau Features:
What is a Double Monofilament Cap Wig? Double monofilament layer cushions the layer underneath to which hair is knotted, so it feels even silkier and softer against the skin. Double Monofilament Wigs look and appear very natural and are a great choice for clients that have sensitive scalps
What is a Synthetic Hair Wig? Synthetic wigs are created from man-made fibers using specialized technology to give the overall appearance and feel of real hair. They arrive styled out of the box and hold their styling even after washing. Quality has improved dramatically in recent years and distinction from Human Hair wigs is often difficult to see.
Pros of Synthetic Wigs
- Low Maintenance: Synthetic wigs are generally easier to take care of owing to the permanent styling. A shake and brush is all it takes to maintain the pre-styled look and the wig can be worn instantaneously with no fuss or bother. Women who do not want to be bothered with styling a wig on a daily basis may prefer a synthetic wig.
- Color Retention: Synthetic fibers retain their color permanently so there is no fear of fading but synthetic wigs cannot be successfully recolored.
- Cost: Synthetic hair wigs are usually less expensive than those made from human hair with a broad variety of styles and cuts ranging from $100 to $400. The cost can allow women to purchase more than one wig at a time without breaking the bank and allow for the convenience of a spare.
- Broad Selection: Synthetic hair wig purchasers have never had it so good. Hundreds of fine quality styles and cuts are available from the largest and most respected wig manufacturers in the industry with a broad array of colors. It is easier to find your style/cut/color of choice than ever before.
- Quality: Recent advances in technology have eliminated a lot of the traditional barriers to synthetic hair wigs. Quality is reliable and good and natural look and movement of the hair is really pretty good and not ‘wiggy’ like products of yesterday.
Cons of Synthetic Wigs
- Unnatural Look: Despite advances in technology, high quality synthetic wigs can still look unnatural in direct light or in the subtle ways that they move. Although the differences are slight, there is still a tendency towards a less flowing and more sculpted appearance.
- Permanent Styling: For those seeking flexibility in their daily styling, the permanent styling of synthetic wigs may be a barrier. Be aware that HD (Heat Defiant) Synthetic wigs do allow heat styling and may be a solution or maybe just buy a second wig for the variety.
- Coloring: Options for coloring synthetic hair wigs are limited and not to be recommended. Synthetic wigs do not absorb a regular hair dye like human hair.
- Discomfort: Synthetic hair wigs are less able to ‘breath’ than human hair wigs and can be hot and itchy in warm weather.
- Heat: Non HD (Heat Defiant) Synthetic wigs should not be heated with styling tools as they will melt and accidental exposure to open ovens or heat lamps can damage synthetic wigs beyond repair.
Brown – 4, Brown – 4_33, Brown – 6, Brown – 6_33, Brown – 6F27, Brown – 8H14, Brown – 8_32, Brown – 8F16, Brown – 8_30, Brown – FS10, Brown – FS10_16, Brown – 10H16, Brown – 10_22TT, Brown – 10_26TT, Brown – 10_26TTS4, Brown – 12FS8, Brown – 12_30BT, Brown – FS12_24B, Blonde – 14_24, Blonde – 16_22, Blonde – 22F16, Blonde – 24B22, Blonde – 24BT18F, Blonde – 24BT18S8, Blonde – FS26_31, Red – 27T613F, Red – FS27, Red – 27MBF, Red – 27T613S8, Red – 30A27S4, Red – 32F102S4, Red – 130_4, Red – 130_31, Red – 131T4S4, Grey – 39F38, Grey – 51F44, Grey – 56F51, Grey – 60, Platinum – 101F48T
Returns and Exchanges
EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICYLA Wig Company would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and ask that you contact us immediately if you need to exchange an item. Please email us at CustomerService@LAwigcompany.com and request a Return Authorization Number.
- The item must be returned in its original packaging and in factory condition.
- The item remains in new and as shipped condition.
- All label, tags and hairnet must be attached.
- Item cannot have any chemicals or hair products applied. No scent or odor must be detected.
Timing of Exchange/Returns
Please Email your Exchange/Return Request to CustomerService@LAWigCompany.com within 5 business days of receipt of the item to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA). All returns must have the RA number visible on the outside of the box and a copy of the original Invoice with reason for return inside.
Your return shipment must be post-marked no later than 10 business days from invoice date. LA Wig Company is not responsible for loss of or damaged returned package in transit. Therefore, we recommend that the returned package is properly insured.
ALL exchanges/returns received without an RA number of shipped after 10 days of receipt will be refused or sent back at customer’s expense.
Terms of Exchange/Returns
· Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
· There is a 25% restocking fee applied to each return/exchange
· No refund for Returns will be issued, only credit towards your LA Wig Company account to apply to your next purchase. Credit is valid for one year from date of issue
· The following items are non-exchangeable/returnable: color rings, costume items, special ordered and discontinued/clearance sale items, and all human hair products.