Blair by Jon Renau: Open Cap, Synthetic Wig
Blair by Jon Renau is a classic bob with blunt bangs is the quintessential style for straight hair. Alluring and adorable, you’ll always be comfortable in this O’solite wig.
Blair by Jon Renau Specifications:
CAP DESIGN: Open Cap
CAP SIZE: Average
HAIR TYPE: Synthetic Wig
LENGTH: Medium Wig
TEXTURE: Straight Wig
Blair by Jon Renau Features:
What is an Open Cap Wig? A standard variation of the basic weft wig cap. Open weft caps are less dense with more space between them. Open caps are a lighter wig cap and allow better air circulation around the cap. Preferred by women going through chemotherapy because of their head cooling properties.
What is a Synthetic Hair Wig? Synthetic wigs are created from man-made fibers using specialized technology to give the overall appearance and feel of real hair. They arrive styled out of the box and hold their styling even after washing. Quality has improved dramatically in recent years and distinction from Human Hair wigs is often difficult to see.
What is Jon Renau’s O’solite cap? Jon Renau’s O’Solite fiber weighs 50% less than a traditional wig fiber. The O’Solite cap construction is a machine back open cap that is cool, lightweight, and secure.Jon Renau: Wig Caps 101
Pros and Cons of Synthetic Wigs:
Pros of Synthetic Wigs
- Low Maintenance: Synthetic wigs are generally easier to take care of owing to the permanent styling. A shake and brush is all it takes to maintain the pre-styled look and the wig can be worn instantaneously with no fuss or bother. Women who do not want to be bothered with styling a wig on a daily basis may prefer a synthetic wig.
- Color Retention: Synthetic fibers retain their color permanently so there is no fear of fading but synthetic wigs cannot be successfully recolored.
- Cost: Synthetic hair wigs are usually less expensive than those made from human hair with a broad variety of styles and cuts ranging from $100 to $400. The cost can allow women to purchase more than one wig at a time without breaking the bank and allow for the convenience of a spare.
- Broad Selection: Synthetic hair wig purchasers have never had it so good. Hundreds of fine quality styles and cuts are available from the largest and most respected wig manufacturers in the industry with a broad array of colors. It is easier to find your style/cut/color of choice than ever before.
- Quality: Recent advances in technology have eliminated a lot of the traditional barriers to synthetic hair wigs. Quality is reliable and good and natural look and movement of the hair is really pretty good and not ‘wiggy’ like products of yesterday.
Cons of Synthetic Wigs
- Unnatural Look: Despite advances in technology, high quality synthetic wigs can still look unnatural in direct light or in the subtle ways that they move. Although the differences are slight, there is still a tendency towards a less flowing and more sculpted appearance.
- Permanent Styling: For those seeking flexibility in their daily styling, the permanent styling of synthetic wigs may be a barrier. Be aware that HD (Heat Defiant) Synthetic wigs do allow heat styling and may be a solution or maybe just buy a second wig for the variety.
- Coloring: Options for coloring synthetic hair wigs are limited and not to be recommended. Synthetic wigs do not absorb a regular hair dye like human hair.
- Discomfort: Synthetic hair wigs are less able to ‘breath’ than human hair wigs and can be hot and itchy in warm weather.
- Heat: Non HD (Heat Defiant) Synthetic wigs should not be heated with styling tools as they will melt and accidental exposure to open ovens or heat lamps can damage synthetic wigs beyond repair.
|Tap Color Swatch & View in Product Gallery - Jon Renau Colors||
4 – Dark Brown, 6 – Brown, 6/33 – Brown & Med Red Blend, 8/32 – Medium Brown & Medium Natural Red Blend, 8RH14 – Med Brown w/ 33% Med Natural Highlights, 10/26TT – Light Brown & Medium Red-Gold Blonde Blend w/ Light Brown Nape, 10RH16 – Light Brown w/ 33% Light Natural Blonde Highlights, 12/30BT – Light Golden Brown & Medium Red – Golden Blend w/ Medium Red-Golden Tips, 14/24 – Medium Natural Ash Blonde & Light Natural Blonde Highlights, 22F16 – Light Ash Blonde & Light Natural Blonde Blend w/ Light Natural Blonde Nape, 24B22 – Light Golden Blonde & Light Ash Blonde Blend, 24BT18 – Dark Natural Ash Blonde & Light Golden Blonde Blend w/ Light Golden Blonde Tips, 24BT18S8 – Medium Natural Ash & Light Natural Gold Blonde Blend. Shaded w/ Medium Brown, FS26/31 – Medium Natural Red Brown w/ Medium Red Gold Blonde Bold Highlights, 27T33B – Medium Red – Golden Blonde & Medium Red Blend w/ Medium Natural Red Tips, 27T613 – Medium Red – Gold Blonde & Pale Natural Gold Blonde Blend w/ Pale Tips, 30A – Medium Natural Red Blonde/Brown, 32F – Medium Red & Medium Red – Golden Blonde Blend w/ Medium Red Nape, 33 – Medium Natural Red, 33RH27 – Medium Natural Red w/ 33% Medium Red – Golden Blonde Highlights, 33RH29 – Medium Natural Red w/ 33% Light Red – Golden Blonde Highlights, 130/4 – Dark Brown, Dark Red & Medium Red Blend w/ Medium Red Tips, 131T4 – Dark Brown & Medium Red Blend w/ Medium Red Tips, 39 – Light Natural Ash Brown w/ 75% Light Grey, 56 – Light Grey w/ 20% Medium Brown, Platinum – 102S8, TOFFEE SYRUP FS10 – Light Brown w/ Natural Golden Blonde Bold Highlights, WALNUT SYRUP FS10_16 – Light Brown w/ Natural Golden Blonde Bold Highlights, SHADED FORTUNE 10/26TTS4 – Shaded Dark Brown & Medium Golden Blonde Blend w/ Light Golden Blonde Tips, SHADED PRALINE 12FS8 – Light Golden Brown, Light Natural Golden Blonde & Pale Natural Gold-Blonde Blend. Shaded w. Medium Brown, CINNAMON SYRUP FS12/24B – Light Golden brown w/ Golden Blonde Bold Highlights, RASPBERRY SYRUP – FS24/32 – Medium Natural Red w/ Natural Blonde Bold Highlights, STRAWBERRY SYRUP – FS27 – Medium Natural Red & Light Gold Blonde Blend w/ Light Gold Blonde Bold Highlights, SHADED SUN 27T613S8 – Medium Natural Red – Golden Blonde & Pale Natural Gold Blonde Blend and Tips. Shaded Medium Brown, SHADED BERRY – 131T4S4 – Dark Brown & Medium red Blend w/ Medium Red Tips, SHADED PEACH – 30A27S4 – Medium Natural Red & Medium Red – Golden Blonde Blend. Shaded w/ Dark Brown, HONEY SYRUP – FS613/24B – Golden Blonde w/ Pale natural Golden Blonde Bold Highlights
Returns and Exchanges
EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICYLA Wig Company would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and ask that you contact us immediately if you need to exchange an item. Please email us at [email protected] and request a Return Authorization Number.
- The item must be returned in its original packaging and in factory condition.
- The item remains in new and as shipped condition.
- All label, tags and hairnet must be attached.
- Item cannot have any chemicals or hair products applied. No scent or odor must be detected.
Timing of Exchange/Returns
Please Email your Exchange/Return Request to [email protected] within 5 business days of receipt of the item to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA). All returns must have the RA number visible on the outside of the box and a copy of the original Invoice with reason for return inside.
Your return shipment must be post-marked no later than 10 business days from invoice date. LA Wig Company is not responsible for loss of or damaged returned package in transit. Therefore, we recommend that the returned package is properly insured.
ALL exchanges/returns received without an RA number of shipped after 10 days of receipt will be refused or sent back at customer’s expense.
Terms of Exchange/Returns
· No restocking fees are applied for each return/exchange so long as it passes inspection and can be returned to inventory
· Customer is responsible for return shipping
· The following items are non-exchangeable/returnable: color rings, costume items, special ordered and discontinued/clearance sale items
· Express Shipping fees are non-refundable
· Items that do not pass inspection cannot be refunded or exchanged and will be returned to the customer..