Jon Renau Angelique Large Wig: Open Cap Synthetic Wig
The Jon Renau Angelique Wig is a Long Layered, Open Cap Synthetic Wig: The straight, long layered tresses and soft bangs of this wig will impress everyone! Plus, O’solite construction will always look and feel perfect. Large Cap
Angelique Large by Jon Renau Specifications:
CAP DESIGN: Open Cap
CAP SIZE: Large
HAIR TYPE: Synthetic Wig
LENGTH: Long Wig
STYLE: Layered Wig
TEXTURE: Straight Wig
What is a Large sized Cap? Large cap wigs fit a head circumference of between 22.5 and 23.5 inches and are designed for those with larger diameter head sizes. Normally, they are an inch larger than average size wigs. Most wigs have straps that give up to a half inch adjustment for a comfortable secure fit.
What is an Open Cap Wig? A standard variation of the basic weft wig cap. Open weft caps are less dense with more space between them. Open caps are a lighter wig cap and allow better air circulation around the cap. Preferred by women going through chemotherapy because of their head cooling properties.Other Open Cap Wigs by LA Wig Company
What is Jon Renau’s O’solite cap? Jon Renau’s O’Solite fiber weighs 50% less than a traditional wig fiber. The O’Solite cap construction is a machine back open cap that is cool, lightweight, and secure.
What is a Synthetic Hair Wig? Synthetic wigs are created from man-made fibers using specialized technology to give the overall appearance and feel of real hair. They arrive styled out of the box and hold their styling even after washing. Quality has improved dramatically in recent years and distinction from Human Hair wigs is often difficult to see.
Pros of Synthetic Wigs
- Low Maintenance: Synthetic wigs are generally easier to take care of owing to the permanent styling. A shake and brush is all it takes to maintain the pre-styled look and the wig can be worn instantaneously with no fuss or bother. Women who do not want to be bothered with styling a wig on a daily basis may prefer a synthetic wig.
- Color Retention: Synthetic fibers retain their color permanently so there is no fear of fading but synthetic wigs cannot be successfully recolored.
- Cost: Synthetic hair wigs are usually less expensive than those made from human hair with a broad variety of styles and cuts ranging from $100 to $400. The cost can allow women to purchase more than one wig at a time without breaking the bank and allow for the convenience of a spare.
- Broad Selection: Synthetic hair wig purchasers have never had it so good. Hundreds of fine quality styles and cuts are available from the largest and most respected wig manufacturers in the industry with a broad array of colors. It is easier to find your style/cut/color of choice than ever before.
- Quality: Recent advances in technology have eliminated a lot of the traditional barriers to synthetic hair wigs. Quality is reliable and good and natural look and movement of the hair is really pretty good and not ‘wiggy’ like products of yesterday.
Cons of Synthetic Wigs
- Unnatural Look: Despite advances in technology, high quality synthetic wigs can still look unnatural in direct light or in the subtle ways that they move. Although the differences are slight, there is still a tendency towards a less flowing and more sculpted appearance.
- Permanent Styling: For those seeking flexibility in their daily styling, the permanent styling of synthetic wigs may be a barrier. Be aware that HD (Heat Defiant) Synthetic wigs do allow heat styling and may be a solution or maybe just buy a second wig for the variety.
- Coloring: Options for coloring synthetic hair wigs are limited and not to be recommended. Synthetic wigs do not absorb a regular hair dye like human hair.
- Discomfort: Synthetic hair wigs are less able to ‘breath’ than human hair wigs and can be hot and itchy in warm weather.
- Heat: Non HD (Heat Defiant) Synthetic wigs should not be heated with styling tools as they will melt and accidental exposure to open ovens or heat lamps can damage synthetic wigs beyond repair.